ReliaSoft Offers Unparalleled Technical Support
ReliaSoft's reliability software products are renowned for their ease of use and unparalleled after sale support. For registered end users of Single User Licenses, we provide FREE technical support for software-related issues via an established (and growing) network of regional offices and partners/distributors throughout the world. You can request assistance via phone, fax, e-mail, mail or live chat. For all other license types, technical support is available with an active maintenance agreement. [See Exclusions and Limitations]
NOTE: Our Technical Support representatives are not reliability consultants and their assistance is limited to technical issues that you may encounter with the software tools. To get assistance with your analysis, please contact the ReliaSoft Consulting Services group.
How to Contact ReliaSoft
The contact details for ReliaSoft's Corporate Headquarters in Tucson, Arizona are shown below.
|ReliaSoft Corporation (www.ReliaSoft.com)|
|Phone:||(+1) 520-886-0410 (USA/CA Toll Free: 1-888-886-0410)|
|Support E-mail:||Support@ReliaSoft.com||Sales E-mail:||Sales@ReliaSoft.com|
|Hours of Operation:||Support lines are open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Arizona Standard Time (GMT-7:00), Monday through Friday, excluding observed holidays.|
|The current time at the Tucson Support Center is: . The office is currently|
When Requesting Support
When you contact ReliaSoft to request technical support, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your phone number and e-mail address.
- The product name and version/build number (e.g., 7.0.5).
- To determine the version/build number for the application on your computer, you can choose About from the Help menu.
- Your product license.
- In most cases, to determine the license for the application on your computer, you can choose User Setup from the File menu.
- The operating system (e.g., Windows XP), RAM and hard disk space on your computer.
- Describe what you were doing when the problem occurred and exactly
- Please include the wording of any message(s) that appeared.
Free Support Exclusions and Limitations
- Free assistance applies only to product versions that are currently supported. In general, products that have been replaced by a new version for at least 3 years OR have been replaced by more than one subsequent major release version are no longer supported. For details please see our Support Policy by Version.
- Our Technical Support representatives are not reliability consultants and their assistance is limited to technical issues that you may encounter with the software tools. If your query requires training or guidance regarding analysis methodologies, you will be given the option to confer with an experienced reliability consultant for further assistance. This service is not free and our standard consulting rates will apply.
- For questions submitted via e-mail, you can usually expect to receive a response within two business days.
- You must have a valid product license in order to qualify for free technical support. Licenses obtained under our Free Educational Program for university students do not qualify.