Last Service Release for ALTA 1
This version has been retired. If you are considering an upgrade, please contact ReliaSoft for information on affordable upgrade pricing. If you need to download the last free service release or the last full product installation for the retired version, use the links below.
Last Compile Release Version:
Build Date: 20-Dec-1999
Download the Last Service Release
If you are a licensed user of this version and have a previous compile release version (CRV) installed, you can use the appropriate link below to download the last free Service Release.
- Last Service Release - ALTA 1 (2,632 KB)
Download the Full Installation
If you are a licensed user of this version and have lost or misplaced your media, you can use the appropriate link below to download the last full product installation at no cost to you from ReliaSoft's Online Store.
Modifications and Enhancements:
The modifications/enhancements for each service release are described next. This information is also available in the ReadMe file that is installed with the software. The most recent service release (build) contains all previous modifications.
- Fixed problem when inserting a function with a table while multiple cells are selected within the Report Work Center.
- Corrected isolated problem in reporting acceleration factor for certain stress combinations for combination models in the Function Wizard.
- Corrected installation problems caused by corrupted Microsoft Windows libraries which kept ALTA from correctly installing and registering all controls.
- Modified plot legend inconsistency with data type for probability plots.
- Modified RS Draw to fix minor intermittent problem tracking scaling on certain Multiple Plot sheets when a Folio has been reloaded and the multiple plot has not yet been refreshed before going into RS Draw.
- Modified help file interface to correctly locate help file from within application.
- Modified setup to work when IE is not installed.
- Modified setup to work with Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 4.