DOE++ Product Features
ReliaSoft's DOE++ software facilitates traditional Design of Experiments (DOE) techniques for studying the factors that may affect a product or process in order to identify significant factors and optimize designs.
The software also expands upon standard methods with Reliability DOE folios, which offer a major breakthrough for reliability-related analyses by providing the proper analysis treatment for interval and right censored data!
DOE Software Designed with Reliability in Mind!TM
DOE++ guides you through the designs and analyses necessary for all phases of the DOE strategy, from screening for significant factors, through in-depth analysis of the targeted factors and factorial interactions, to selecting input levels for optimal performance. The powerful and flexible interface facilitates the design and analysis process while making it easy to organize related analyses together in the same file.
Supported Design Types
DOE++ facilitates the design types employed in traditional DOE and also expands upon the traditional methods to support "reliability DOE," which provides the proper treatment for interval and right censored data. Supported design types include:
- One Factor Designs
- Factorial Designs
- Two Level Full Factorial
- Two Level Fractional Factorial
- General Full Factorial
- Taguchi Orthogonal Array
- Taguchi Robust Designs
- Response Surface Method Designs
- Central Composite
Only in DOE++!Reliability DOE
- With any of the supported design types
DOE++’s Free Form Folio and Multiple Linear Regression Tool enable you to quickly explore regression relationships between the responses and factors of interest without having to configure a design.
Detailed Analysis of Response Data
DOE++ provides a detailed analysis of response data from designed experiments, including:
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA) information — an overview of the effects of factor(s) on response(s).
- Fit metrics to help assess the validity of the model.
- Level-specific information and comparisons for one factor designs.
- The ability to break down the importance of individual factors, interactions and/or groups of effects to output.
- Likelihood ratio test results for reliability DOEs.
Extensive Plotting Capabilities to Present Analysis Results Graphically
DOE++ offers a wide variety of diagnostic, interpretive and predictive plots to graphically present your analysis results. In addition to a selection of individual plots (which are available for each design type based on their relevance and utility), the flexible Side-by-Side Plots utility allows you to simultaneously view multiple plots for a given response while the Overlay Plots utility facilitates comparison of different response analyses.
- Response vs. Level
- Level Mean
- Life Characteristic
- Box Plot
- Mean PDFs
- Comparison Chart
- Effect Probability
- Pareto Chart
- Main Effects
- Interaction Matrix
- Term Effect
- Cube Plot
- Scatter Plot
- Contour Plot
- Residual Probability
- Residual vs. Fitted
- Residual vs. Order
- Residual vs. Factor
- Residual Histogram
- Residual Autocorrelation
- Fitted vs. Actual
- Cook's Distance
- Box-Cox Transformation
Put Your Findings into Practice with the Powerful Optimization Folio
DOE++’s Optimization Folio provides a collection of powerful tools that you can use to explore the factor level combinations that produce response values within the limits you specify. This includes the ability to search for the factor level combination that produces the most desirable output, as well as the ability to display all the combinations that keep the output within the specified limits.
Why Upgrade to DOE++ 10?
- Major upgrades to the Synthesis Platform®, such as an integrated Project Planner with expanded actions tracking, automated watches and alerts, easier to find and filter analyses, batch properties editor for managing resources, better integration with Active Directory® for user account management, and the option to implement a Synthesis Enterprise Portal website.
- New Mixture Designs folio, alpha-based factor levels in Central Composite Designs, the option to ignore specific results, repeated measurements for test runs and the ability to choose the shape parameter for reliability-DOE.
- New and improved optimization plots and 3D plots, interactive plot zoom, the ability to open multiple projects simultaneously and new Synthesis Workbooks for custom reports.