ReliaSoft Corporation is the leading provider of reliability engineering software tools and services. Our standard software and custom products are in use at most Fortune 1000 companies worldwide. As a part of ReliaSoft's select team, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and work in a state-of-the-art development environment.
To Apply: Please see the guidelines below.
Current Positions Available
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Reports to:||Group Manager|
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1 to 3 years of .NET development experience with web applications (VB.NET or C#).
- Some experience with SQL Server and/or Oracle databases.
- Work with a team to participate in the design and development of new web applications or upgrade existing ones.
- This is an entry to mid-level position and some on-the-job training will be provided. Technical competency, an ability to learn quickly and initiative are required.
Guidelines for Submitting a Résumé
E-mail, fax or mail a complete résumé along with a cover letter that includes the following:
- The position you are applying for
- Education and employment history
- Salary requirements
- When you would be able to start work if selected for the position
Important: Submissions that do not contain all of the required information will not be considered. For e-mail submissions, please provide materials in plain text or PDF format. Microsoft Word documents will not be accepted.
Attn: Human Resources
1450 S. Eastside Loop
Tucson, Arizona 85710-6703, USA
ReliaSoft is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex or national origin.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States, and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.