Career Opportunities at ReliaSoft Corporation
ReliaSoft Corporation is the leading provider of reliability engineering software tools and services. Our standard software and custom products are in use at most Fortune 1000 companies worldwide. As a part of ReliaSoft's select team, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and work in a state-of-the-art development environment.
To Apply: Please see the guidelines below.
Current Positions Available
- Marketing Specialist
- Technical Support Specialist
- Reliability Engineer
- Positions in the São Paulo Office
- Positions in the Singapore Office
- Positions in the Warsaw Office
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
We are looking for a qualified Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for spearheading the development, execution and ROI measurement of campaigns, programs and content supporting the company's aerospace and defense industry vertical. Working collaboratively with the marketing and sales vertical teams, this person will utilize their innovative marketing skills to build better online/offline campaigns by measuring, optimizing, testing, recommending, and implementing enhancements to drive brand awareness, demand generation, customer growth and ultimately sales revenue. This position is located in Seattle, WA.
- Marketing Communications
- Develop and implement content strategies, building tactical programs to influence audiences across various social, digital, and off-line platforms: website, success stories, articles, collateral, email campaigns, videos, white papers, info graphics, presentations, webinars, social media posts (tweets, blogs), sales tools, etc.
- Partner with sales team to develop content in order to understand the needs for specific verticals and target customer groups as well as ensure materials are sales-ready for successful execution and demand generation to increase overall effectiveness
- Gather voice of customer to create personas that include customer engagement milestones and buying characteristics that shape our prospect, nurturing and expansion campaigns
- Leverage marketing data and analytics to make informed business decisions and content/communication refinements
- ROI Effectiveness
- Manage tracking/reporting of all marketing campaigns, program costs and investments, providing regular updates to sales director and marketing and a monthly ROI dashboard for the business and update regularly
- Track lead progression through the sales funnel (through CRM), develop a dashboard for digesting the information, and make recommendations for improvements for increased sales conversion rate
- Analyze results, providing direction to evolve and optimize current marketing campaigns to improve effectiveness and determine future investments based on these insights
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for program/campaign success and use these to drive continuous improvement
- Measure impact of awareness, lead generation, customer acquisition and customer growth
- Work with Digital Marketing Specialist to create customer email engagement programs to nurture customer throughout the sales cycle and to determine the most effective placement to increase lead acquisition and conversion rates.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience with CRM (salesforce.com) tools preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Experience tracking, analyzing and measuring marketing programs and providing recommendations on investment for driving growth and revenue based on this information
- Experience marketing services/solutions a plus
- Knowledge of government, defense, and aerospace vertical markets a plus
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently
- Must be able to understand complex environments and projects, pay attention to details and maintain an organized workflow
- Excellent planning, time management and decision making skills with the ability to self-manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated project management skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Creativity and experience bringing new programs and ideas to fruition
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and ability to foster / maintain relationships across multiple businesses and organizations
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills a plus
To apply for this position:
If interested please submit your resume and salary requirements to Katie Lennig at hr [at] ncodefederal [dot] com. To apply for any other position, please see the guidelines below.
Technical Support Specialist
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Reports to:||Technical Support Supervisor|
ReliaSoft Corporation is seeking motivated individuals to provide customer support for our world class Reliability Engineering software.
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A strong math background is preferred.
- Proficiency in using Windows OS and Windows-based software applications.
- Have strong troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- A minimum one year client service experience with the software industry is preferred.
- Provide support by identifying, isolating and resolving client software related issues.
- Professionally and efficiently handle inquiries through telephone and e-mail.
- Maintain customer support database.
- Work with other team members to facilitate the appropriate solution to complex reliability questions or problems.
|Location:||ReliaSoft Headquarters, Tucson, AZ|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Reports to:||Sales & Support Organization|
- Master's degree in engineering, applied mathematics, statistics or a related field.
- Interest in statistical analysis.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Interest in working in a commercial environment with ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed and possess strong organizational skills.
- Master's degree in engineering (preferably reliability, mechanical, aerospace or industrial), applied mathematics, statistics or a related field.
- Familiarity with reliability, maintainability or quality engineering concepts.
- Familiarity with durability concepts, such as fatigue or structural analysis.
- Understand customers’ reliability analysis requirements.
- Demonstrate ReliaSoft software and solutions to current and potential customers.
- Assist and support customers with questions about ReliaSoft's reliability engineering software products; investigating requirements and proposing solutions.
- Provide technical responses to RFIs/RFPs from ReliaSoft existing and potential customers.
- Upon attaining the necessary expertise through on-the-job training (to be provided as necessary):
- Conduct lectures on reliability engineering theories and software.
- Generate, present and defend reliability studies and analyses.
- Consult with clients and conduct reliability analyses and predictions using reliability engineering theory such as life data analysis and repairable system analysis.
- Provide feedback to ReliaSoft product management on future software functionality.
- Validate software products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Above responsibilities will focus on the ReliaSoft product line and business to begin with and will subsequently expand into the nCode product line and related concepts.
Guidelines for Submitting a Résumé
E-mail, fax or mail a complete résumé along with a cover letter that includes the following:
- The position you are applying for
- Education and employment history
- Salary requirements
- When you would be able to start work if selected for the position
Important: Submissions that do not contain all of the required information will not be considered. For e-mail submissions, please provide materials in plain text or PDF format. Microsoft Word documents will not be accepted.
E-mail: hr [at] reliasoft [dot] com
Attn: Human Resources
1450 S. Eastside Loop
Tucson, Arizona 85710-6703, USA
ReliaSoft is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex or national origin.
ReliaSoft is an ethical employer and we ask candidates not to share confidential information about other organizations, including their current employer, during any interview for a position within our organization.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States, and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.