Career Opportunities at ReliaSoft Corporation
ReliaSoft Corporation is the leading provider of reliability engineering software tools and services. Our standard software and custom products are in use at most Fortune 1000 companies worldwide. As a part of ReliaSoft's select team, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and work in a state-of-the-art development environment.
To Apply: Please see the guidelines below.
Current Positions Available
- Technical Support Specialist
- Reliability Engineer
- Positions in the São Paulo Office
- Positions in the Singapore Office
- Positions in the Warsaw Office
Technical Support Specialist
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Reports to:||Technical Support Supervisor|
ReliaSoft Corporation is seeking motivated individuals to provide customer support for our world class Reliability Engineering software.
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A strong math background is preferred.
- Proficiency in using Windows OS and Windows-based software applications.
- Have strong troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- A minimum one year client service experience with the software industry is preferred.
- Provide support by identifying, isolating and resolving client software related issues.
- Professionally and efficiently handle inquiries through telephone and e-mail.
- Maintain customer support database.
- Work with other team members to facilitate the appropriate solution to complex reliability questions or problems.
|Location:||ReliaSoft Headquarters, Tucson, AZ|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Reports to:||Sales & Support Organization|
- Master's degree in engineering, applied mathematics, statistics or a related field.
- Interest in statistical analysis.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Interest in working in a commercial environment with ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed and possess strong organizational skills.
- Master's degree in engineering (preferably reliability, mechanical, aerospace or industrial), applied mathematics, statistics or a related field.
- Familiarity with reliability, maintainability or quality engineering concepts.
- Familiarity with durability concepts, such as fatigue or structural analysis.
- Understand customers’ reliability analysis requirements.
- Demonstrate ReliaSoft software and solutions to current and potential customers.
- Assist and support customers with questions about ReliaSoft's reliability engineering software products; investigating requirements and proposing solutions.
- Provide technical responses to RFIs/RFPs from ReliaSoft existing and potential customers.
- Upon attaining the necessary expertise through on-the-job training (to be provided as necessary):
- Conduct lectures on reliability engineering theories and software.
- Generate, present and defend reliability studies and analyses.
- Consult with clients and conduct reliability analyses and predictions using reliability engineering theory such as life data analysis and repairable system analysis.
- Provide feedback to ReliaSoft product management on future software functionality.
- Validate software products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Above responsibilities will focus on the ReliaSoft product line and business to begin with and will subsequently expand into the nCode product line and related concepts.
Guidelines for Submitting a Résumé
E-mail, fax or mail a complete résumé along with a cover letter that includes the following:
- The position you are applying for
- Education and employment history
- Salary requirements
- When you would be able to start work if selected for the position
Important: Submissions that do not contain all of the required information will not be considered. For e-mail submissions, please provide materials in plain text or PDF format. Microsoft Word documents will not be accepted.
E-mail: hr [at] reliasoft [dot] com
Attn: Human Resources
1450 S. Eastside Loop
Tucson, Arizona 85710-6703, USA
ReliaSoft is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex or national origin.
ReliaSoft is an ethical employer and we ask candidates not to share confidential information about other organizations, including their current employer, during any interview for a position within our organization.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States, and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.