MPC Product Features
ReliaSoft's MPC software has been designed to assist MSG-3 working groups to perform Systems and Powerplant Analysis, Structural Analysis and/or Zonal-L/HIRF Analysis in accordance with the MSG-3: Operator/Manufacturer Scheduled Maintenance Development guidelines.
MPC facilitates the analysis process, provides flexible data management capabilities and offers automated report generation in templates that have been accepted for submission to the aircraft industry maintenance review board. The software is available in two versions:
MPC Standard supports the entire process for Systems and Powerplant Analysis.
MPC Plus includes additional support for Structural Analysis and Zonal-L/HIRF Analysis.
Systems and Powerplant Analysis
MPC guides you through the entire MSG-3 process for aircraft systems and powerplant analysis, including:
- Identifying the maintenance significant items (MSIs).
- Recording the functional failure analysis (F-F-E-C).
- Implementing the MSG-3 logic for failure effect categorization (FEC) and maintenance task selection.
- Defining the recommended scheduled maintenance tasks.
Structural Analysis (Only in MPC Plus)
In MPC Plus, the software also facilitates aircraft structural analysis according to the MSG-3 guidelines, including:
- Identifying the structural significant items (SSIs).
- Evaluating the potential risk to the structure from environmental deterioration (ED) and/or accidental damage (AD).
- Defining the recommended structural inspection tasks.
Zonal-L/HIRF Analysis (Only in MPC Plus)
In MPC Plus, the software also facilitates aircraft zonal and L/HIRF (lightning/high intensity radiated field) analysis, including:
- Identifying the major zones, major sub-zones and zones.
- Selecting and performing the appropriate zonal-L/HIRF analyses: Standard Zonal Analysis, Enhanced Zonal Analysis and/or L/HIRF Analysis
- Defining the recommended zonal inspections and other scheduled zonal maintenance tasks. When applicable, it's also easy to transfer zonal candidate tasks from other MSG-3 analyses.
Flexible Data Management and Reporting Capabilities
For all types of MSG-3 analysis, MPC provides many features that help multiple users and groups to work cooperatively on their projects, including a portal for shared messages, the ability track assigned actions, and the option to check out portions of the analysis when you need to work offline.
Data entry and management features are now more user-friendly than ever, and the software continues to excel in providing tools that enable you to find and reuse data from existing analyses. When you're ready to share your results, MPC also provides a comprehensive set of reports that can be generated in a fraction of the time required to manually prepare report documents
Why Upgrade to MPC 10?
- Major upgrades to the Synthesis Platform®, such as expanded actions tracking, automated watches and alerts, better integration with Active Directory® for user account management, and the option to implement a Synthesis Enterprise Portal website.
- New analysis options in MPC Plus, including fatigue damage analysis, Detectability and Composition ratings for environmental deterioration analysis, Residual Strength and Damage Growth ratings for accidental damage analysis.
- A new report that lists all tasks in the project from all analysis types, and expanded options for tasks reports in structural and zonal analysis.