Frequently Asked Questions
How can we determine if Orion eAPI is the right system for our organization?
Unlike ReliaSoft's standard software, where you can download and install the product for a trial period of time, enterprise systems require more complex setups and infrastructure. Therefore, we use web conferencing to enable you to explore and evaluate the system's features. For details, see http://www.ReliaSoft.com/orion/evaluation.htm.
What are the minimum system requirements?
Orion eAPI is a web-based software system (deployed via Internet Explorer) that can be implemented with a SQL Server database.
For more details, see http://www.ReliaSoft.com/orion/architecture.htm.
What languages are supported?
The Orion eAPI interface is available in English and Portuguese. For details or to see if support for additional languages has been added in our most recent release, see http://www.ReliaSoft.com/languages/index.htm.
What type of technical support is available?
ReliaSoft's software products are renowned for their ease of use and unparalleled after sale support. For customers with an active maintenance agreement, we provide free technical support via phone, fax or e-mail through an established (and growing) network of regional offices and partners/distributors throughout the world.
How do I order Orion eAPI?
Orion eAPI is licensed by the number of asset TAGs the company wants to manage. Please contact ReliaSoft for a detailed quotation to meet your organization's specific needs.
What other reliability software is available from ReliaSoft?
ReliaSoft's reliability analysis software products have become the industry standard for complete reliability analysis and are used worldwide by most manufacturers with an active quality/reliability engineering program.
- Weibull++ for reliability life data analysis (Weibull analysis)
- ALTA for quantitative accelerated life testing (QALT) data analysis
- DOE++ for design of experiments (DOE)
- RGA for reliability growth and repairable system data analysis
- BlockSim for system reliability, maintainability, availability and related analysis, using RBDs or fault trees
- RENO for visual stochastic event simulation
- Xfmea for failure modes, effects and criticality analysis (FMEA/FMECA)
- RCM++ for reliability centered maintenance (RCM) analysis
- MPC for MSG-3 aircraft systems and powerplant analysis and reporting
- Lambda Predict for standards based reliability prediction analysis
- XFRACAS for failure reporting, analysis and corrective action system (FRACA/FRACAS) activities
- Orion eAPI an enterprise system focused on asset performance management