Frequently Asked Questions
How can I determine if Lambda Predict is the right tool for me?
We invite you to try Lambda Predict and compare it with any other package on the market. Evaluation software is available for download from our website at http://www.ReliaSoft.com/downloads.htm.
What are the minimum system requirements?
- Operating System: XP, (SP2 or higher), Vista or 7. (Support for Windows 8 will be available soon.)
- Microsoft Excel® 2003 or higher for automated report generation
- Processor: 433 MHz Pentium class, AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon64 or AMD Athlon XP
- Memory and Disk Space: 256 MB RAM (512 MB or more is recommended) and 125 MB disk space
- Display: SVGA
What type of technical support is available?
ReliaSoft's software products are renowned for their ease of use and unparalleled after-sale support. In addition to free product updates, we provide FREE technical support via phone, fax or e-mail through an established (and growing) network of regional offices and partners/distributors throughout the world. (See http://Support.ReliaSoft.com for details and exclusions.)
What resources are available to help me master the software?
Comprehensive Documentation and Sample Files
Lambda Predict offers complete and detailed printed product documentation and online help files, a training guide with step-by-step examples and a multitude of example files designed to get you up and running the minute the application is installed.
Training Seminars that Cover the Theory and the Application
ReliaSoft's training courses provide instruction in reliability engineering principles and theory as well as the ReliaSoft software tools designed to put that theory into practice. Seminars on Lambda Predict and standards based reliability prediction are available in both public and on-site venues. For more details and course outlines, see http://Seminars.ReliaSoft.com.
How do I order the software and when will it arrive?
Single-user, network and unlimited user licenses are available. To order single-user licenses, use our web store at http://Store.ReliaSoft.com or our print-ready order form, or simply contact the ReliaSoft office nearest you. Generally, orders received by your local office before 2 pm are processed the same day. Otherwise, orders are processed the next business day. You have the option to download the materials from the website or to have a disk and printed materials shipped to you via an express courier (2nd Day or International service). If requested, and depending on your location, domestic orders can be shipped with Overnight service for delivery by the next business day.
What other reliability software is available from ReliaSoft?
ReliaSoft's reliability analysis software products have become the industry standard for complete reliability analysis and are used worldwide by most manufacturers with an active quality/reliability engineering program.
- Weibull++ for reliability life data analysis (Weibull analysis)
- ALTA for quantitative accelerated life testing (QALT) data analysis
- DOE++ for design of experiments (DOE)
- RGA for reliability growth and repairable system data analysis
- BlockSim for system reliability, maintainability, availability and related analysis, using RBDs or fault trees
- RENO for visual stochastic event simulation
- Xfmea for failure modes, effects and criticality analysis (FMEA/FMECA)
- RCM++ for reliability centered maintenance (RCM) analysis
- MPC 3 for MSG-3 aircraft systems and powerplant analysis and reporting
- Lambda Predict for standards based reliability prediction analysis
- XFRACAS for failure reporting, analysis and corrective action system (FRACA/FRACAS) activities
- Orion eAPI an enterprise system focused on asset performance management