Lambda Predict Product Features
ReliaSoft’s Lambda Predict software facilitates reliability prediction analysis based on the major published standards, including MIL-HDBK-217F (MIL-217), Bellcore/Telcordia, FIDES and NSWC Mechanical.
Lambda Predict provides a complete array of calculated results along with graphical charts and customizable reports. The software also offers a full set of supporting tools, including easy-to-use component library functionality, a reliability allocation utility, derating analysis and the ability to transfer and manage your data via flexible import/export or copy/paste.
Lambda Predict provides exclusive access to the PartLibraries.org website portal, which allows users to search and import parts data from MIL-M-38510, EPRD-97 or NPRD-95 (free to all users) as well as more than 300,000 specific commercial electronic components (yearly subscription required).
Comprehensive Platform for Reliability Prediction Analysis
Based on MIL-HDBK-217F, Bellcore/Telcordia, FIDES or NSWC Mechanical
The Lambda Predict software facilitates every step of the standards based reliability prediction analysis process, with user-friendly capabilities designed to make it easy for you to:
- Build the system configuration ("from scratch" or by importing data from "Bill of Materials" files, predefined part libraries or other outside sources).
- Define component characteristics and operating conditions, with the choice of two different "Views" to facilitate data entry.
- Calculate results (Pi Factors, Failure Rates, MTBFs, etc.) at any level within the configuration.
- Use graphical plots/charts to visualize and present analysis results.
- Generate print-ready reports to support decision-making and disseminate knowledge.
Lambda Predict also makes it easy to perform derating analysis for your systems. When you select from the available published derating standards or define your own, the software provides a visual indication of each item's derating status and allows you to drill down for more detailed analysis information and plots. The following standards are available: NAVSEA-TE000-AB-GTP-010, MIL-STD-975M (NASA), MIL-STD-1547, Naval Air System Command AS-4613 and ECSS-Q-30-11-A.
The Allocation utility provides a choice of five allocation models that can be used to logically apportion the product design reliability into lower level design criteria such that the cumulative reliability still meets the requirements. The available models are: Equal Allocation, AGREE Allocation, Feasibility of Objective Allocation, ARINC Apportionment Technique and Repairable Systems Allocation.
Flexible Data Management via Import/Export or Copy/Paste
Lambda Predict stores your analysis information in a relational database, which makes it possible for you to take advantage of many useful data management capabilities. For example, the software provides a flexible tool for finding and reusing data from existing analyses or libraries. You also have the option to easily duplicate or transfer data using import/export or copy/paste.
Why Upgrade to Version 9?
Lambda Predict now offers a completely updated user interface and many useful new features. This includes:
- Integration into the Synthesis Platform®, which allows multiple users throughout the organization to share analysis information between any of ReliaSoft's Synthesis-enabled analysis tools.
- Support for the FIDES prediction standard (FIDES Guide 2009) and the latest version of the Telcordia standard (SR-332 Issue 3).
- An updated user interface and many usability enhancements that make it easier to import data from external files, share and reuse data from custom libraries and generate custom reports.