Last Installs for Lambda Predict 1 or 2
You are strongly encouraged to upgrade to a newer version of the software. However, if you need to reinstall or update a prior version in order to export data from existing files, the latest installations are posted below.
Last Compile Release Versions:
Version 1 — CRV: 1.0.2
Build Date: 3-Oct-2005
Version 2 — CRV:
Build Date: 21-Nov-2006
Download the Last Service Release
If you are a licensed user of this version and have a previous compile release version (CRV) installed, you can use the appropriate link below to download the last free Service Release.
- Last Service Release - Lambda Predict 1 (3,999 KB)
- There were no service releases for Lambda Predict 2
Download the Full Installation
If you are a licensed user of this version and have lost or misplaced your media, you can use the appropriate link below to download the last full product installation at no cost to you from ReliaSoft's Online Store.
Modifications and Enhancements:
The modifications/enhancements for each service release are described next. This information is also available in the ReadMe file that is installed with the software. The most recent service release (build) contains all previous modifications.
- Initial release for Version 2.
- Resolved a charting issue caused by different methods of stress input.
- Resolved the issue with exporting the base failure rate in the MIL-217 Filter Electronic category to an external database.
- Additional status bar messages have been added to show the progress when opening large library files.
- Improvement to the overall performance of opening project files.
- Addition of the Category field for the Lamp component in MIL-217 systems.
- The pi of Application and pi of Utilization are now displayed in the Pi/Rate Window for the Lamp component in MIL-217 systems.
- Expand All and Collapse All commands have been added to the System Panel shortcut menu.
- The Paste command is now enabled or disabled depending on the context in which it is being used and the content of the Clipboard.
- The menus are now disabled during file operations so users cannot try to open/close files during this time.
- When a change is made to a field in the Data panel (Dialog or Grid view), the Project and System panels are immediately updated.
- The Failure Rate, Unavailability and MTBF fields in the Project panel have been reorganized to be consistent with the System panel.
- Initial release for Version 1.