What Is RENO?
If you can flowchart it, you can simulate it!TM
With RENO, you will use a familiar and intuitive flowcharting concept to build graphical models for the scenarios that you are trying to understand, quantify and/or simulate.
Employ easy point-and-click techniques to build flowcharts from blocks, gates and other resources that are already defined in the project — and easily define new modeling elements as your flowchart evolves!
Extensive Potential Applications
The applications for RENO are limited only by your imagination and ability to create a flowchart model. Some of the most common include:
- Systems/Product Engineering and Modeling
- Reliability and Failure Analysis
- Risk and Hazard Analysis
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Conceptual Design
- Probabilistic Design
- Systems Engineering
- Materials Handling
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance
- Environmental Systems Modeling
- Hazardous Waste Sites, Safety Analysis
- Natural Resource Planning and Management
- Business, Financial and Economic Modeling
- Strategic Planning
- Business Process Modeling
- Financial Analysis
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Cost Modeling
- Portfolio Management
- Six Sigma
- Yield Analysis
- Supply Chain Modeling
- Financial Engineering
- Ecosystem Modeling
- And many more...
Sample Analysis Projects
Perhaps the best way to explore RENO's features and functionality is by considering some examples. The software is shipped with an assortment of sample projects (choose File > Help > Open Examples Folder).
A wide variety of these sample files are explained in detail online. You can access them from the RENO Examples page.