Last Service Release for RGA 7
This version has been retired. If you are considering an upgrade, click 'Features' in the menu above to review the new and enhanced features in the latest version or contact ReliaSoft for information on affordable upgrade pricing. If you need to download the last free service release or the last full product installation for the retired version, use the links below.
Last Compile Release Version:
Build Date: 24-Feb-2011
Download the Last Service Release
If you are a licensed user of this version and have a previous compile release version (CRV) installed, you can use the appropriate link below to download the last free Service Release.
Download the Full Installation
If you are a licensed user of this version and have lost or misplaced your media, you can use the appropriate link below to download the last full product installation at no cost to you from ReliaSoft's Online Store.
Modifications and Enhancements:
The modifications/enhancements for each service release are described next. This information is also available in the ReadMe file that is installed with the software. The most recent service release (build) contains all previous modifications.
- Addresses changes made by Microsoft in Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. Resolves the loss of function issue caused by installing SP1 on machines running Windows 7.
- Corrected an issue with the projected MTBF/FI values for the Crow Extended model calculations using the Multiple Systems with Event Codes data type.
- Fixed an issue with the projection MTBF/failure intensity calculations using the Crow Extended model when systems were unchecked using a data type that implemented multiple systems.
- Fixed an intermittent issue with mode counts when calculating using the Crow Extended model.
- Fixed an infrequent issue with Advanced Multiple Systems calculations.
- Additional information will be displayed when viewing the Event Report for Advanced Multiple Systems data.
- Confidence bound values are now correctly displayed in the growth planning plots.
- Added support for French, German and Portuguese languages.
- Fixed an issue with the System Operation Plot not being displayed correctly when using Fleet data type.
- Corrected an intermittent issue with the Fleet analysis calculations.
- Fixed an issue with the tooltip not being displayed properly on the System Operation plot when using Multiple Systems with Dates data type.
- Resolved an intermittent issue with the Cumulative Number of BD Modes plot where not all of the appropriate points were being displayed.
- Added the Multiple Systems with Event Codes data type, which allows for analysis of data with multiple systems with specified event codes using the Crow Extended model.
- Added the Change of Slope methodology for developmental testing data using the Crow-AMSAA model.
- Added the Statistical Test for Effectiveness of Corrective Actions for the Change of Slope methodology.
- Added the functionality to group Multi-Phase Failure Times data.
- Added the ability to obtain the equivalent single system for all applicable data types via the Transfer to New Data Type utility.
- Improved the Event Report for data types that implement the event codes. This includes multi-phase data and the Multiple Systems with Event Codes data type.
- Added the Crow Extended model for the Mixed data type.
- Added the ability to specify effectiveness factors for BD modes that are fixed during the test for multi-phase data.
- Added the functionality to obtain the plot data for the h(t) function plots choosing Plot > Copy Plot Data.
- Added the System Operation plot for the Multiple Systems - Known Operating Times data type.
- Examples for Multiple Systems with Event Codes, Change of Slope and Operational Testing have been added to the installation.
- Added a message to indicate too much data when switching from Advanced Systems view to Normal Systems view.
- Fixed an issue with the 7th phase confidence bounds not properly displaying.
- Corrected an issue transferring data to Weibull++ 7 when including the Failure Mode ID.
- Added the ability to select which comment column will be used when transferring data to Weibull++ 7.
- Fixed an issue with the multi-plots not correctly removing uncalculated data sheets when refreshing the plot.
- Fixed an issue with Cramer von Mises test so the biasing of the Beta is correctly performed whether the data set is time or failure terminated.
- Added the ability to calculate the Growth Potential when there are not any BDD modes at the final test phase.
- Fixed an issue with the cumulative MTBF/failure intensity confidence bounds so that the correct number of degrees of freedom is used when the data is time terminated.
- Updated the default plot colors and appearance settings.
- Resolved an intermittent issue associated with changing the default plot settings.
- Fixed an issue where the Set Font dialog may have contained invalid fonts.
- Added the ability to specify the start row when importing a file from Microsoft Excel.
- Corrected confidence bound calculations associated with BD mode functions (Discovery Rate and MTBF BD Modes).
- Fixed an intermittent issue with the MultiPhase plot projection calculations where the demonstrated MTBF was greater than projected MTBF.
- Proper message is now displayed to indicate that 1/3 of the systems in repairable systems data must have a start time equal to zero.
- Resolved an issue when grouping data into more than 64,000 intervals.
- Fixed an issue on calculating using the Crow Extended model when importing the classification and event data in lowercase.
- Corrected an intermittent issue when calculating the confidence bounds on the parameters.
- Fixed an intermittent issue on the projection calculations when using multiple systems data.
- Resolved an issue with the Growth Potential MTBF and Growth Potential Failure Intensity plots not retaining plot settings.
- Initial Release.