D521 - Advanced Quantitative Accelerated Life Testing Analysis
Learn ALT Models, Analysis and Test Design
D521 explores advanced concepts and applications for quantitative accelerated life testing data analysis, including tests with multiple stresses or time-dependent stresses.
The course presents concepts and software tools that you could use to help your organization:
- Significantly reduce the test time required to obtain reliability metrics for a product, which can result in faster time-to-market, lower product development costs and improved designs.
- Understand and quantify the effects of stress (or other factors) on product life.
- Design accelerated tests that will be the most effective to achieve desired objectives.
Introduction, Background and Overview
- Overview of life data analysis concepts and methodologies
- Overview of accelerated tests
- Types of accelerated tests
- Accelerated life testing applications
- Overview of stress loading models and analysis
- Life-stress relationships for single constant stress loadings
- Life-stress relationships for multiple constant stress loadings
- Life-stress relationships for time-dependent (non-constant) stress loadings
Quantitative Accelerated Life Testing Analysis (QALT)
- MLE methods for data analysis
- Ascertaining model fit and verifying assumptions
- Obtaining use level pdf for constant use stress levels
- Obtaining use level pdf for time-dependent use stress levels
Accelerated Life Test Methods and Test Design Considerations
- Determining appropriate stress(es) and level(s)
- Test planning
- Test verification
- Accelerated reliability demonstration test plans
Accelerated Degradation and Aging
- Overview and application
Multiple Case Studies and Applications
Hands-on Practice Using the ALTA PRO Software