ReliaSoft's expert instructors are also available to present any of ReliaSoft's public training courses (as well as the other courses listed in the course catalog) at a specified time and location that meets your organization's needs.
This is what we refer to as our "on-site" option. There are several advantages to doing this, including the ability to openly discuss your organization's particular issues/objectives during the course, as well as economic advantages if you plan to train multiple people simultaneously.
To find out more about our on-site options, please contact ReliaSoft and ask for the training coordinator.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding On-Site Options
How far ahead do I need to start planning?
The sooner, the better. In general, we recommend that the dates are agreed upon at least 2 months ahead of the event.
What arrangements do I need to make for the training room?
- The training room should be a classroom setting of appropriate size to accommodate the number of expected attendees.
- PCs or laptops should be available to all attendees for the hands-on sessions with no
more than 2 attendees assigned to a computer.
- Refer to the minimum system requirements for more information.
- An XGA digital projector should be available in the room, as well as a projection screen.
- A white board should be available.
- Depending on the room/class size, a microphone for the instructor may be necessary.
What are the costs?
The costs are based on our fees plus the instructor travel expenses to your site. Please contact ReliaSoft for a quote.
What is the minimum/maximum number of attendees for an on-site course?
Although ReliaSoft does not place minimum participant requirements, we recommend 5 or more attendees. For fewer than 5 attendees, we recommend sending your staff to one of ReliaSoft's public seminars offered throughout the year. To maintain the level of instruction quality, we also do not recommend that you exceed 30 attendees.
Who is the instructor?
Depending on the course and instructor schedules, ReliaSoft will assign the instructor for each course. If you have a specific instructor requirement, please discuss that with the training coordinator.