How to Register for Public Events Offered Worldwide Throughout the Year
Many of ReliaSoft’s training courses are offered as public seminars and are scheduled throughout the year in a variety of countries worldwide. The current public training schedule is available on the web at http://www.ReliaSoft.com/seminars/dates.htm. Depending on the venue, there are several convenient ways to register for public training events.
- Online Store: For events in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, register via the web.
- Registration Form: Print and submit a registration form, using the appropriate link in the online seminar calendar.
- Contact ReliaSoft: Contact the ReliaSoft office that
is organizing the seminar or the office that serves your region.
[See Worldwide Directory]
On-Site Seminars Also Available
ReliaSoft’s expert instructors are also available to present any of ReliaSoft’s training courses at a specified time and location that meets your organization’s needs. These on-site seminars can save time and money for your organization and also allow you to enjoy the benefit of having our expert instructors focus the training on topics that are critical to your projects. This is a great alternative to public seminars when five or more staff members require training. Please contact ReliaSoft to discuss your particular on-site training requirements.
The registration fee for each individual course is posted on the website. All registration fees include:
- Lecture notes and any other applicable course handouts.
- Evaluation copies of the ReliaSoft software used in the course.
- A certificate of attendance that notes the eligible continuing education credit values (CEUs) and CRP credits earned by completing the course.
- For public seminars, the fee includes a variety of snacks served daily. In some venues, lunch is also provided. (For details, please contact the organizer for the particular event.)
All Courses Use Computers
In some venues, ReliaSoft may offer to provide a PC for an additional rental fee (indicated when you register for the course if available). For all other situations, please plan to bring your own laptop; your registration confirmation will include instructions to prepare it with the software that will be needed.
What are CEUs and CRP Credits?
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Seminar attendees are eligible for .1 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) per contact hour in the training course. Therefore, two-day courses are typically eligible for 1.4 CEUs, three-day courses are eligible for 2.1 CEUs, and so on.
By attending an eligible training course, you can also earn credit toward certification under the Certified Reliability Professional (CRP) program, which has been designed to distinguish professionals who have gained and successfully demonstrated unquestionable expertise in the field of reliability engineering. Click here to view the course credit requirements for CRP certification and here to view the credit values associated with each training course.
You may be eligible for one of the following discounts on standard registration fees:
Combined Session Discounts
Whenever possible, ReliaSoft offers multiple training courses in the same location over the span of a week. This helps minimize travel costs and allows you to take advantage of the combined session discounts available for these events.
ReliaSoft offers a 10% discount when four or more attendees from the same corporate entity and the same location register together for an event.