When defense is needed, failure is not an option.
Poor performance during field testing could result in great losses of time and money, while
poor performance in practical use could result in loss of life. When met with the high reliability requirements of military customers, ReliaSoft helps your organization deliver on those goals.
Here are a few of the many ways ReliaSoft's software, training and consulting solutions empower the defense industry:
- Allow management to review reliability progress and address reliability-related issues using a single platform.
- Manage reliability information from all sources such as lab testing, operational testing and practical use. Design teams can use this information to improve products, and testing teams can use this information to design better test procedures.
- As a manager or an engineer, plan critical reliability activities through the entire product life cycle to ensure reliability is designed in the development stage, controlled in the manufacturing phase and properly maintained during operation.
- Quickly analyze reliability test data and visually display reliability results to management.
- Integrate component and subsystem reliability data from all resources for early system reliability evaluation.
Enterprise-wide Software Solutions
Each application within the Synthesis Platform is the most powerful software tool available to facilitate a specific set of reliability activities. Together, the Synthesis Applications become a cradle-to-grave reliability solution, facilitating, supporting and enhancing the Design for Reliability (DFR) and Asset Performance Management (APM) processes.
ReliaSoft's comprehensive reliability engineering seminars offer the theory and hands-on practice to help you master the subject and master the tools. Here are some relevant starting points for your industry:
- Learn the basics of reliability analysis and modeling theory while getting hands-on software practice — G400: Foundations of Reliability Engineering Data Analysis and Modeling.
- Improve your reliability growth plans and monitor product reliability growth during development — G511: Application of Reliability Growth Models in Developmental Testing and Fielded Systems.