As an integral part of our day-to-day lives, electronics and appliances must
hold up to regular use for an extended period of time. Before a product enters a
customer's home and life, targeted reliability testing
must be performed to ensure product requirements are met. Proper testing and analysis can save money for your company and increase customer satisfaction. This initiative is strongly enhanced when coupled with real field failure data that is integrated in a process for continuous improvement.
Here are a few of the many ways ReliaSoft's software, training and consulting solutions empower the electronics and appliances industry:
- Allows engineering teams to meet high customer expectations related to reduced costs and faster development times.
- Drive reliability improvement in design and for the manufacturing process by proactively identifying potential failures, effects, and causes; then assessing risk and providing effective solutions to reduce or eliminate issues.
- Identify high-risk product characteristics and streamline new product development testing and analysis.
- Quickly analyze results to confidently support sound business decisions.
- Capture usage and failure time data to help drive future designs efficiently.
Enterprise-wide Software Solutions
Each application within the Synthesis Platform is the most powerful software tool available to facilitate a specific set of reliability activities. Together, the Synthesis Applications become a cradle-to-grave reliability solution, facilitating, supporting and enhancing the Design for Reliability (DFR) and Asset Performance Management (APM) processes.
ReliaSoft's comprehensive reliability engineering seminars offer the theory and hands-on practice to help you master the subject and master the tools. Here are some relevant starting points for your industry:
- Learn the basics of reliability analysis and modeling theory while getting hands-on software practice — G400: Foundations of Reliability Engineering Data Analysis and Modeling.
- Learn how to use prediction standards to estimate system reliability, and perform allocation and derating analysis — D490: Standards Based Reliability Prediction.
- Learn how to leverage reliability insights from conception to completion — D560: Design for Reliability (DFR) Program Planning and Implementation.