Because the world relies on energy, the reliability of all parts and processes in your industry is
of paramount importance.
Today's utility companies seek reliability improvement to help get away from the "fire
cycles that can frequently erupt. The use of statistical methods and software, combined with knowledge and experience, helps drive business decisions,
maintenance planning and the understanding of availability, system uptime,
system downtime and MTBF.
Here are a few of the many ways ReliaSoft's software, training and consulting solutions empower the energy industry:
- Perform FMEAs and RCM analysis to anticipate potential problems, help prioritize the risk and provide effective solutions to reduce or eliminate issues.
- Model simple or complex systems to identify areas for improvement, as well as the costs needed to maintain them.
- Use a FRACAS system to capture field data, assist with problem resolution and drive improvements in future designs.
- Run simulations to compare past performance to current trends and identify areas for further improvement.
Enterprise-wide Software Solutions
Each application within the Synthesis Platform is the most powerful software tool available to facilitate a specific set of reliability activities. Together, the Synthesis Applications become a cradle-to-grave reliability solution, facilitating, supporting and enhancing the Design for Reliability (DFR) and Asset Performance Management (APM) processes.
ReliaSoft's comprehensive reliability engineering seminars offer the theory and hands-on practice to help you master the subject and master the tools. Here are some relevant starting points for your industry:
- Understand the array of methodologies that can be applied to repairable systems analysis and determine what approaches will be most effective for your company — M440: Reliability and Maintainability Analysis for Repairable Systems.
- Learn to evaluate whether preventive maintenance will be effective and then determine optimum maintenance intervals based on sound engineering practices — G522: System Risk & Reliability Analysis Seminar Series.