There are a lot of
pressures placed upon the medical and healthcare industry: the calls
for increased reliability, improved quality of life, lower costs,
meeting ever-changing regulations and constant innovation. How do
you reconcile the need to serve the public interest and meet the demands of the industry without breaking
your bottom line? ReliaSoft has helped companies answer this
question for over 20 years by offering the most innovative and
practical solutions on the market.
Here are a few of the many ways ReliaSoft's software, training and consulting solutions empower the medical and healthcare industry:
- Equip decision makers with tracked and quantifiable information, using the Synthesis Platform's analytical tools which ensure customer safety, preserve the organization’s reputation and minimize financial risk.
- Document and mitigate risk with robust failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA), including FMEA for socially responsible concerns related to quality engineering.
- Create probability plots during product development to define acceptable limits.
- Use a FRACAS system to capture field data, assist with problem resolution and drive improvements in future designs.
- Support senior management and finance teams with accurate warranty analysis to make informed decisions.
- Provide management with insight into all the risk levels at each stage of the program to help assure that reliability has a voice through the product development process.
Enterprise-wide Software Solutions
Each application within the Synthesis Platform is the most powerful software tool available to facilitate a specific set of reliability activities. Together, the Synthesis Applications become a cradle-to-grave reliability solution, facilitating, supporting and enhancing the Design for Reliability (DFR) and Asset Performance Management (APM) processes.
ReliaSoft's comprehensive reliability engineering seminars offer the theory and hands-on practice to help you master the subject and master the tools. Here are some relevant starting points for your industry:
- Gain the necessary knowledge to conduct an effective FMEA analysis — D470A: Foundations of Effective FMEAs.
- Learn how to allocate reliability requirements to subsystems — G522A: System Reliability and Maintainability Analysis and Optimization.