Military organizations, like all organizations, are only as strong as the elements that compose them.
However, unlike other organizations, reliability isn't a goal; it's a necessity. Because demands and expectations are high. Because your nation depends on you.
With ReliaSoft's broad spectrum of reliability solutions, you'll find results that you can depend on.
Here are a few of the many ways ReliaSoft's software, training and consulting solutions empower military organizations:
- Perform RAM analysis and drive improvements to your system’s operational availability and lifecycle costs.
- Have an impact on your system design early by creating effective FMEAs.
- Generate cost-effective maintenance plans using reliability centered maintenance.
- Perform reliability allocation by flowing down system level requirements to the component level while minimizing development costs.
- Quantify component-level reliability and assure that reliability requirements have been met using life data analysis (LDA) and quantitative accelerated life testing (QALT) principles.
- Calculate your system’s baseline reliability and easily compare design options using the most recent reliability prediction standards.
- Perform reliability growth planning and analysis using a variety of industry-accepted models and assure that your system reliability goals are met.
Enterprise-wide Software Solutions
Each application within the Synthesis Platform is the most powerful software tool available to facilitate a specific set of reliability activities. Together, the Synthesis Applications become a cradle-to-grave reliability solution, facilitating, supporting and enhancing the Design for Reliability (DFR) and Asset Performance Management (APM) processes.
ReliaSoft's comprehensive reliability engineering seminars offer the theory and hands-on practice to help you master the subject and master the tools. Here are some relevant starting points for your industry:
- Learn how to plan reliability growth tests and analyze data either from developmental tests or fielded systems — G511: Application of Reliability Growth Models in Developmental Testing and Fielded Systems.
- Learn the basics of reliability analysis and modeling theory while getting hands-on software practice — G400: Foundations of Reliability Engineering Data Analysis and Modeling.