Quickly changing demands and short development cycles pose unique challenges for the semiconductor industry.
The reliability of new materials, new designs and new manufacturing
processes have to be addressed quickly across all the development stages. Efficient reliability management and analysis tools are needed to provide results quickly
and accurately. ReliaSoft offers a suite of software, training and
consulting solutions necessary to meet all reliability-related challenges.
Here are a few of the many ways ReliaSoft's software, training and consulting solutions empower the semiconductor industry:
- Minimize losses at mass production by addressing reliability-related issues in early conceptual stages and continuing the reliability focus throughout the rest of the life cycle.
- Minimize time to market through accelerated testing to quickly identify design and manufacturing related issues.
- Identify stress factors affecting device and product reliability by using design FMEA.
- Determine the severity of known failure modes and discover new ones to further enhance the production process with life data analysis (LDA) and qualitative accelerated life testing (QALT).
- Maximize efficiency and minimize downtime through the use of process FMEAs, reliability block diagrams (RBDs) and reliability centered maintenance (RCM).
Enterprise-wide Software Solutions
Each application within the Synthesis Platform is the most powerful software tool available to facilitate a specific set of reliability activities. Together, the Synthesis Applications become a cradle-to-grave reliability solution, facilitating, supporting and enhancing the Design for Reliability (DFR) and Asset Performance Management (APM) processes.
ReliaSoft's comprehensive reliability engineering seminars offer the theory and hands-on practice to help you master the subject and master the tools. Here are some relevant starting points for your industry:
- Learn the basics of reliability analysis and modeling theory while getting hands-on software practice — G400: Foundations of Reliability Engineering Data Analysis and Modeling.
- Improve your test planning and data analysis with advanced training in QALT analysis — D521: Advanced Quantitative Accelerated Life Testing Analysis.