The world relies on the telecommunications to stay connected. To make this possible, all satellite, mobile, fiber optic and microwave networks must consider the reliability of their IT hardware, the layout of their facilities, the
availability of power and other resources, etc. To effectively connect the globe, first connect your data with ReliaSoft's robust software solutions.
Here are a few of the many ways ReliaSoft's software, training and consulting solutions empower the telecommunications industry:
- Promote high on-demand availability for your customers by modeling complex systems and easily comparing different design options.
- Increase the reliability and robustness of equipment through experiment designs that will test your equipment under different environments and operating conditions.
- Use a FRACAS system to capture field data, assist with problem resolution and drive improvements in future designs.
- Support management in financial planning through the use of advanced statistical methods to generate warranty forecasts.
- When failure data is not available, take advantage of standards based predictions to estimate a baseline reliability of your equipment under different operating environments.
Enterprise-wide Software Solutions
Each application within the Synthesis Platform is the most powerful software tool available to facilitate a specific set of reliability activities. Together, the Synthesis Applications become a cradle-to-grave reliability solution, facilitating, supporting and enhancing the Design for Reliability (DFR) and Asset Performance Management (APM) processes.
ReliaSoft's comprehensive reliability engineering seminars offer the theory and hands-on practice to help you master the subject and master the tools. Here are some relevant starting points for your industry:
- Learn the basics of reliability analysis and modeling theory while getting hands-on software practice — G400: Foundations of Reliability Engineering Data Analysis and Modeling.
- Learn how to use prediction standards to estimate system reliability, and perform allocation and derating analysis — D490: Standards Based Reliability Prediction.