Application Examples for Xfmea
Some of the potential applications and benefits of performing FMEA and related activities with ReliaSoft's Xfmea software include the ability to:
- Proactively consider potential failures, prioritize issues based on risk and then initiate improvements early in development when modifications tend to have the greatest impact for the lowest cost.
- Create a keyword-searchable knowledge base of reliability-related
information for your designs, which can contribute to the development
of test plans, control plans, future design efforts and other activities.
- The software makes it easy to find and reuse information from existing analyses or predefined libraries.
- Establish consistency throughout the organization's FMEA process and make it easy for multiple users to cooperate on the analyses.
- Utilize charts, reports, automated e-mails and other features to use the analysis information in ways that will effectively support decision-making and make sure that corrective actions are implemented.
The following resources provide examples of the types of analyses and reports you can create in Xfmea.
First Steps Example:
This example provides a quick introduction to the Xfmea software by allowing you to experiment with the application's data management, analysis and reporting features.
Quick Start Guide:
The Quick Start Guide contains step-by-step examples designed to assist you in learning to use the Xfmea software.
You can generate reports in either Microsoft Word® Microsoft Excel®. This page shows several reports that were generated in Microsoft Word, then converted to PDF format for distribution.