XFRACAS System Features
Developed and refined in response to 14 years of direct feedback from customers who are major players in their respective sectors, ReliaSoft's web-based XFRACAS system provides all of the tools that your organization will need to:
- Troubleshoot issues as they occur in the lab, during manufacturing or in the field.
- Work as a team to resolve underlying problems and implement improvements.
- Capture the data required for important reliability, quality, safety, risk management and other analyses.
- And build a "knowledge base" of lessons learned that will be instrumental to future troubleshooting and development efforts.
Web-Based and Highly Configurable
Whether you have 15 users or 15,000 users, XFRACAS is configurable, flexible and scalable to fit your organization's particular products/processes and to grow with your needs.
The web-based user interfaces allow for easy access, collaboration and deployment for multiple sites, suppliers and dealers. Flexible configuration utilities and administrative permissions give you complete control over how data is captured in user interfaces and which parts of the system each user can access.
Incident Reporting / FRACAS / DRACAS / DCACAS / CAPA
XFRACAS provides full support for incident/failure/data reporting, analysis and corrective action activities (FRACAS/DRACAS/DCACAS/CAPA) at any stage in the product life cycle, from cradle to grave.
Customer Support, System Configuration Management and Part Tracking
XFRACAS facilitates support activities for incidents reported through customer care channels. The system also supports complete system configuration management and part tracking from the original Bill of Materials (BOM), through part repairs and replacements, to detailed failure analysis and remanufacturing of parts.
Root Cause Analysis and Team-Based Problem Resolution
The system provides problem identification, analysis and management resources that help teams manage their failure analysis, root cause analysis, corrective action and problem resolution activities. This includes full support for the 8D problem resolution process or the flexibility to implement your own process with 4 to 8 steps.
Project Management and Corrective Actions
XFRACAS makes it easy to manage problem resolution activities by assigning actions to specific personnel and tracking the progress of resolution activities. This includes quick access to information of interest to each individual user (via the personalized portal) and the ability to generate automated notifications via e-mail.
Reports, Plots and Reliability Analyses
The system provides flexible reporting, plotting and dashboard utilities that put your data to work in a snap, and provide the option to export data in a variety of formats. For more advanced statistical analysis, the new Synthesis Platform integration makes it easier than ever to import XFRACAS data into ReliaSoft's powerful reliability analysis software, including Weibull++, RGA, Xfmea and RCM++.
Why Upgrade to XFRACAS 10?
- User interface enhancements, such as making it easier to reassign responsibilities (for incidents, actions, etc.), allowing users to customize the task order in personalized portals and the option to create customized print previews for report output.
- New administrative capabilities, including the option to associate XFRACAS user groups with the Microsoft Active Directory security groups that your organization already maintains and more flexibility for import scheduling.
- Increased integration with the Synthesis Platform and desktop applications, such as common item categories, new API functions and the ability to access saved XFRACAS reports from Weibull++, ALTA and RGA.