Customer Support Activities
When serialized system tracking is employed, XFRACAS provides a complete array of resources necessary to provide effective customer support. This includes:
- Customer name and contact details
- Terms of any applicable Warranty agreements
- Installation details, such as operating environment, technician, etc.
- History of communications
- Exact system configuration and record of all replaced parts
- History of reported incidents
- And much more...
By providing easy access to detailed information about the particular customer/unit and other reported incidents that may be similar to your customer's current concern, XFRACAS will help you to provide more efficient and more effective customer support while capturing the valuable data you will need for reliability, quality and safety analyses as well as improvements to the design.
System Configuration Management and Part Tracking
XFRACAS supports complete system configuration management and part tracking from the original Bill of Materials (BOM), through part repairs and replacements, to detailed failure analysis and manufacturing of parts. The system allows you to:
- Use a flexible hierarchical structure to fully define the system configurations that you will be tracking (with or without serial numbers)
- Record the details for the installation (commissioning) of a specific unit
- Record the details for every part repair/replacement entered via the system
- Track the status of replaced parts as they are repaired/manufactured and returned to the supply chain
- Track the system configuration of a specific unit as it changes over time
- Import system configuration information from an outside source using a predefined import template (Microsoft Excel®)
Detailed Failure Analysis
XFRACAS can also be configured to capture the details of Failure Analysis investigations performed for returned parts. This gives a complete record of the organization's response to a particular failure and provides valuable information for troubleshooting, reliability analysis and other efforts.