Customer Support and Part Tracking
Facilitating Customer Support Activities
When serialized system tracking is employed, XFRACAS provides a complete array of resources to facilitate effective customer support. Once again, you can configure the interface to fit the particular data fields and terminology appropriate for your organization. Some of the most frequently captured details include:
- Customer name and contact details
- Terms of any applicable warranty agreements
- Installation details, such as operating environment, technician, etc.
- Exact system configuration and record of all replaced parts
- History of reported incidents
By providing easy access to detailed information about the particular customer and system, as well as other reported incidents that may be similar to your customer's current concern, XFRACAS will help you to provide efficient and effective customer support while capturing valuable data you will need for a wide variety of reliability, quality, safety and risk management analyses that will help you to improve your products or processes.
System Configuration Management and Part Tracking
XFRACAS supports complete system configuration management and part tracking from the original Bill of Materials (BOM), through part repairs and replacements, to detailed failure analysis and remanufacturing of parts. In the latest version, these interfaces are more convenient and user-friendly than ever before.
- Use a flexible tree structure to define the system configurations that you will be tracking (with or without serial numbers).
- When applicable, import the configuration data from an outside data source (via *.xml files) or share a system hierarchy that has been defined in ReliaSoft's Xfmea/RCM++/RBI.
- Track the configuration of a
specific installed unit as it changes over time, including:
- The installation (commissioning) details.
- The details for each part repair or replacement.
- Track the status of replaced parts as they are repaired/remanufactured and returned to the supply chain.