XFRACAS: Web-Based Failure Reporting Software (FRACAS System)
The only truly web-based, user-configurable,
enterprise-wide FRACAS in a boxTM
XFRACAS facilitates incident reporting, failure analysis, part
tracking, root cause analysis,
team-based problem solving, actions management and other related activities. The system simultaneously supports the acquisition, management and analysis of product reliability, quality, safety and risk management data from multiple locations and/or user groups.
Extensive built-in configuration capabilities provide the flexibility you need to customize the system to meet your organization's particular needs — no custom programming required!
Whether you have 15 users or 15,000 users, XFRACAS is configurable, flexible and scalable to fit your organization's particular processes and to grow with your needs. The system's web-based user interface allows for easy access, collaboration and deployment throughout multiple sites, suppliers and dealers. Flexible configuration utilities and administrative permissions give you complete control over how data is captured in user interfaces and which parts of the system each user can access.
ReliaSoft offers a two-day training course that introduces the fundamentals of Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action Systems (FRACAS) with an emphasis on the configuration and use of ReliaSoft’s XFRACAS software for incident reporting, failure analysis, problem resolution and other related analyses.
With the optional Go-Live/Implementation Service, one of ReliaSoft's XFRACAS experts will visit your site to help your team take full advantage of the system features and assist you in configuring the system to fit your individual needs.
Applications and Benefits
Some of the potential applications and benefits of performing FRACAS and related activities with ReliaSoft's XFRACAS software include the ability to:
- Address data capture and management deficiencies to provide timely and accurate product reliability, quality and safety data.
- Streamline incident reporting and problem resolution activities.
- Provide a closed-loop system for managing corrective actions.
- Contribute to design improvements, faster product release, better service and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Generate financial rewards through better product designs, enhanced control of product warranties and more efficient customer support.